Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Makes about 21 muffins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 banana diced
- 1/4 cup granola of your choice
- 1/4 cup cane sugar (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and 2 muffin tins with some cupcake liners.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the sugar and melted butter. Mix well.
- Add in the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix just enough to incorporate the dry to wet. Be careful not to over mix or you will get a really tough muffin.
- Fold in mashed bananas and then the diced bananas.
- Scoop the batter 3/4 of the way up each liner. Top with cane sugar (optional) and granola.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Let cool and ENJOY!