Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 25-30 minutes
- 6-7 small cucumbers or 2-3 large cucmbers (thinkly sliced)
- 1/2 onion sliced into half moons (thinly)
- 1 tbs fresh dill diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt to taste
- Place your sliced cucbmers into your serving bowl. Season with salt to taste. Cover and set aside for 25-30 minutes. This will allow the cucmbers to release some moisture and the sour cream to adhere to your cucumbers.
- Drain your cucumbers.
- Into your cucmber bowl add in the onions and dill. Give it a rough toss.
- Add in the sour cream and mix well making sure to coat everything in the sour cream.
- Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge and enjoy within the next few days.