Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: Will differ depending on what Crescent Rolls you use
– 1 package Crescent Rolls
– 1 chocolate bar of your choice (about 3/ 3.5 oz)
– 1 egg
– 1 tbs water
1. Preheat the oven to the instructions listed on your Crescent Roll tube.
2. Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and set aside.
3. Open the Crescent Rolls and separate each piece of crescent roll.
4. Open your chocolate bar and split it in half. Take half and break it up into the same amount as your crescent rolls (my tube had 8 rolls so I broke it up into 8 equal pieces).
5. Place 1 piece of chocolate on the wider side of each piece of dough. Roll the piece of dough with the chocolate towards the thinner part of the dough (watch video for visual).
6. Place croissant on baking sheet. Once all filled with chocolate and rolled bake according to instructions on tube.
7. In a microwave safe dish melt the remaining half bar of chocolate in 25-30 second increments, making sure to stir after each 25-30 seconds. Do this until your chocolate is melted and smooth.
8. Using a spoon start to drizzle the chocolate over the baked croissants. Do as much or as little as you’d like.
9. Let them cool slightly and Enjoy!