Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Rest time: 1 hour
- 1 head of butterhead lettuce roughly chopped
- 2 -3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Generous pinch of salt
- Place the eggs in a small sauce pan and cover with cold water. Bring the eggs to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Shut the heat off and run the eggs under cold water. Set aside to cool completely.
- Once the eggs have cooled peel them and dice them into cubes (however big or small you’d like).
- Add them into a mixing bowl along with your sour cream. Mix well and add in a generous pinch of salt. You will want to taste the mixture to see if you need more salt.
- If using immediately then place the lettuce into a mixing bowl and coat with the sour cream mixture. Make sure the lettuce is fully coated in the sour cream.
- If not using right away place in an air tight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.