Hi friends. Today’s recipe is so delicious and so incredibly easy. The only thing is that I am not giving you measurements because they will vary depending on how many slices of bread you have as well as how big the slices are. Make this to tailor your taste buds and I promise you, you will love it.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Thick crust bread cut into slices
- Egg (1 egg per slice unless you’d like more)
- Butter softened slightly (salted is great to use)
- Garlic diced
- Salt to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Vegetable oil (about 1/4 inch high)
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the butter and garlic and spread a thin layer of the mixture on top of each piece of bread. Place on a baking sheet and bake 5-7 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and crispy.
- In a shallow skillet add in enough oil to coat the bottom about 1/4 inch high.
- Heat the oil and keeping the heat on medium crack in your eggs. Top with salt and red chili flakes. Taking a spoon start to scoop the hot oil and pour it over the top of the egg. Continue to do this until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Remove the egg and place it on top of your toast.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and ENJOY!