Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 12 hours
- 1 head cabbage julienned
- 3 peppers (red, green, yellow) chopped into small cubes
- 1 onion chopped sliced into half moons
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Salt
- 1 liter club soda/ sparkling water
1. In a small sauce pan combine the sugar, vegetable oil, vinegar, salt and club soda. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl add in the cabbage, peppers and onion.
3. Top with the prepared liquid dressing. Coat well and mix making sure to incorporate the dressing into all of the cabbage and other veggies.
4. Cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours.
5. After 12 hours place the mixture into a colander and let drain as much of the liquid as will come out without you touching or squeezing it. Leave in the colander for 15-20 minutes, plate and Enjoy!