Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 60-70 minutes
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil (additional for frying)
- 2 lbs chicken thighs (boneless/ skinless)
- 1 tbsp. marjoram
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 4-5 garlic cloves (finely diced)
- Salt/ Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1. In a small mixing bowl add in 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, marjoram, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl place a layer of chicken thighs followed by a thin layer of the marinade. Continue to do so until all the chicken thighs are in the bowl and fully coated with the marinade.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate over night.
4. The next day place the flour in a bowl or dish.
5. Bring some vegetable oil in a skillet to a high heat.
6. Dip the marinaded chicken in the flour and place in the skillet with heated up oil. Cook 2-3 minutes per side and place in a medium sized casserole dish.
7. Once all the chicken is in the dish pour in 1/4 cup of water. Cover and bake at 380 degrees F for 1 hour- 1 hour and 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through, removing the cover after 45 minutes.
8. Let rest 5-10 minutes, plate and ENJOY!