Prep time: 25-30 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- ½ head Napa cabbage sliced thinly
- 1 large apple grated
- ½ cucumber grated
- 2 leeks sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper finely sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove grated
- Juice ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add in all of the salad ingredients.
- Mix well to incorporate all the fruits and veggies together.
- In a small bowl combine all of the dressing materials. Mix well making sure everything is nicely combined.
- Add in desired amount of dressing when you are ready to eat and ENJOY.
- Refrigerate leftovers.