Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 medium sized shallot
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of butter melted
- 1/4 cup of dry white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- Spaghetti (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 380 degrees.
- If you want to toss these in pasta this is the time to heat up a large pot of water and put a generous pinch of salt into the water. Once the water comes to a boil toss in your spaghetti and cook until al dente.
- In a casserole dish put in all of your ingredients listed above (minus the spaghetti)and toss together. Lay in a single layer in the dish and put into your over for about 12 minutes.
- Once cooked remove shrimp from oven and toss the noodles into the casserole dish to coat them in the sauce. If you feel like you do not have enough liquid in the casserole dish to coat your pasta feel free to add in 1/4 cup of cooked pasta water.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and a fresh lemon wedge and enjoy.