Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 bagel sliced ( I prefer using asiago cheese but you can choose your favorite)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 an onion sliced into half moons
- 1/2 cup of spinach loosely packed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut open your avocado and scoop it out into a small bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and mash it up with a fork to get your avocado spread.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet and over medium low heat add in your onions. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until the onions become translucent.
- At this point add in your spinach with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- After about a minute or so (once the spinach cooks down) remove the onion and spinach mixture from the skillet and add in your egg. Cook to liking (I typically like to have a runny yolk but remember this is your kitchen).
- At this point toast your bagels.
- Now we can assemble our sandwich. On your toasted bagel spread a generous coating of your guacamole mixture, followed by your onion and spinach mixture and finally top it off with your egg.