Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes washed and dried
- 2 tbs. of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- Preheat your oven to 380 degrees and line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil.
- Cut your sweet potatoes into wedges of your desired size.
- Put the wedges in a mixing bowl and add in the rest of your ingredients.
- Give them a good mixing and pour them out onto your baking sheet spreading them out into one layer.
- Put them into your pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven after 15 and flip them over before putting them back into the oven to bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove from the oven and enjoy!!!!