Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 2 zucchinis sliced into wedge fries
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups of flour
- 3/4 cups of bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Dried parsley
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Separate your dipping ingredients into three different dishes; eggs, flour, and ; lastly bread crumbs with parmesan cheese. Season each dish with with salt, pepper and dried parsley.
- Take each zucchini and dip into flour then into eggs and finally into the bread crumb and parm. mixture. Set aside and continue until complete.
- In a skillet with high sides heat up your vegetable oil on medium low heat and gently place the zucchini fries in a pan a few at a time (be careful not to overcrowd the pan so add only a few at a time).
- Fry the zucchinis for 2-3 minutes on one side and then flip over and fry for additional 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the fries and place onto a paper towel covered plate so some of the oil soaks into the towel.