Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2.5 hours
- 2lb. raw chicken
- 2 large onions (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbs. vegetta (if you cannot find this polish seasoning use adobo which is a Spanish spice and works just as well)
- Prep your chicken by washing and cleaning it off and place it into your baking dish.
- Taking a handful of onions, scrunch the onions between your hands over the chicken releasing the onion juice over the raw chicken. Continue this process until all the onions are gone and then arranging them in your baking dish.
- Take your salt, pepper, and vegetta mixture (or salt, pepper, and adobo mixture) and rub that all over your chicken.
- Let sit for at least one hour in the fridge.
- Once you are ready to cook, pre-heat your oven to 370 degrees.
- Bake the chicken for one hour at 370 degrees and then increase the temperature to 380 degrees. Continue to cook for an additional 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and ENJOY!