Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 9 minutes
- 1 Crescent Roll tube
- 1 apple (cut into slices)
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 caramel candies cut into halves
- Pre-heat your oven according to the directions on your Crescent Roll tube.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate on a clean working surface.
- In each piece you will put 1 slice of apple, a sprinkle of brown sugar, and 1/2 of a caramel piece.
- Roll each piece into a croissant and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place into your pre-heated oven and bake according to the package ingredients (in my case it was 9-12 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and let cool before enjoying.