Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 French baguette cut into slices
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup of shallot finely chopped
- 2 tbs. chopped parsley
- 4 large basil leaves diced
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- On medium high heat start to heat up your grill pan (sprayed slightly with olive oil).
- In a small sized mixing bowl combine the tomato, shallot, parsley, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Taking your baguette slices place onto your grill pan and leave on grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until you start to see nice char marks on your bread slices.
- Remove from grill pan and top with a spoon full of tomato mixture.