Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 1 can of chickpeas rinsed and completely dried
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbs. chili powder
- 1/2 tbs. cumin
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 35 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients listed above and mix well, making sure the chickpeas are nicely coated with everything.
- On a baking sheet spread the chickpeas in a single layer and put into your pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the chickpeas and give them a nice toss on the pan. Put pan back into the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.