Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: Will vary depending on dough instructions
- Pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup of mushroom chopped
- 3/4 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven according to the instructions on your pizza dough package
- In a medium sized skilled over medium-low heat add in your olive oil, mushrooms, onions, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper. Cook until the onions become nice and translucent and the mushrooms become nice and brown (about 5-8 minutes).
- Shape your pizza dough and place it onto whatever surface you want to bake it on (I’m using a round flat pizza sheet).
- Now let’s assemble our pizza. Cover the dough with your pizza sauce, then your cheese, and finally the mushroom and onion mixture.
- Bake and ENJOY!!!!!!