Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 6 hours on high or 8 hours on low
- 3 chicken breasts skin and bone removed
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 red onion cut into half moons
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 2 stalks of scallions diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of paper
- In a crock pot put in your chicken breasts, scallions, celery, onions, cilantro, juice of 1 lime and salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Once cooked take 2 forks and shred the chicken. Give the mixture a good stir and serve as desired.