Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5-6 minutes each batch
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tbs. of honey (depending on how sweet you like your pancakes)
- 1 tbs. of vanilla or vanilla paste
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Butter for coating skillet
- In a small bowl combine the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Give it a tough toss and set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine the egg, milk, yogurt, honey, vanilla paste, and lemon juice. Using a hand-held whisk combine all the ingredients together.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix slightly with a spatula being careful not to over mix the mixture. Add in the blueberries and give the batter a rough toss.
- In a skillet over medium- low heat add in some butter. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the pancake mixture into your pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on one side (or until the pancakes start to develop bubbles on top). Flip over and cook for an additional 2 minutes or so.
- Remove from pan, coat with some syrop, and ENJOY!!!!