Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
- 2 cups of plain yogurt
- 3 tbs. of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbs. of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. rum extract
- 2 tbs. of pineapple chopped very finely
- In a small skillet on medium-low heat add in your coconut. Toast until the coconut becomes a golden brown color (about 2 minutes), stirring constantly. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl add in the yogurt, vanilla, rum, pineapple, and 3/4 of the coconut mixture. Mix well until everything is well combined.
- Top the mixture with the remaining coconut and ENJOY with a side of fruit (or my favorite Nilla cookies).