Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 2 packages of lady fingers cookies
- 1 8 oz package of mascropone cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup of expresso or really strong coffe
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup and 1 tbs. marsala wine
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- semi sweet chocolate bar
- In a medium sized glass mixing bowl add in your egg yolks, 90 percent of the sugar, and 1/4 cup marsala wine. Put the mixture over a double broiler and using a electric mixture whip the mixture togehter until its nice and fluffy. Add in the mascropone and continue to beat the mixture. Once nice and combined remove from thedouble broiler and set aside.
- In the meantime in a small mixing bowl add in your heavy whipping cream and the reaming sugar and whip until stiff peaks appear.
- Take the whipped cream and fold it into the cheese and egg mixture until it’s nicely combined. Set aside.
- In another small mixing bowl add in your coffee or expresso, 1 tbs. of wine, and vanilla extract or vanilla paste. Mix well.
- Now it’s time to assemble the tiramisu in whatever container or dish you’d like. Take one lady finger at a time and dip it into the coffee mixture and directly put into the pan in a single layer. Cover that layer with the cheese mixture and then a dusting of chocolate.
- Continue this process to make another layer and then store in the fridge for atleast 6 hours.
- After 6 hours remove and ENJOY!!!!