Prep time: 15 minute
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup and 4 tbs. unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
I will be filling these with instant pudding, however you can fill them with whipped cream or even something savory. I am leaving that up to you!
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- In a medium sized sauce pan add in the water, butter, and salt. Cook the mixture until the butter melts and and the mixture comes to a boil.
- Add in the flour (all at once), and stir continuously until the mixture becomes one big ball. Remove from the heat and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the mixture has cooled a bit add in the eggs one at a time. Making sure the egg is incorporated before adding in the next egg.
- Taking dollops of the dough put them onto your baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool.
- While the puffs are cooling make your filling mixture (I made pudding at this time).
- Once the filling is done taking one cream puff at a time, cut about 1/3 off from the top. Scoop some of the soft inside out, and add in your filling. Put the top back on and ENJOY!!!!