Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 4-5 minutes each
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbs. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tbs. honey
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter melted
- In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix together and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in your eggs and using a whisk mix the eggs until they are broken up and fluffy. Add in the milk, butter, and honey. Mix well.
- Add in the the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Heat up your waffle maker (if your waffle maker is not non-stick spray a little oil on it before adding the mixture).
- Add in about 2/3 cups of the mixture for each waffle to waffle maker. Cook for 4-5 minutes and ENJOY!!!!