Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time 8-10 minutes
- 2 chicken breast cut into thinner slices (about 1/2inch or so)
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. worcessire sauce
- 2 tbs. stone ground mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Buns of your choice (optional)
- Lettuce and tomato slices (optional)
- If using a grill pan put heat on medium-low, or heat up outside grill.
- In a small mixing bowl add in the mustard, soy sauce, worceshire sauce, honey, salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Give the marinate a nice stir until everything is combined.
- Taking one piece of chicken at a time, dip the chicken in the marinade and place on the grill.
- Cook 4-5 minutes on each side.
- To assemble the sandwich, on the buns of your choice put a piece or two of chicken, add lettuce and tomatoes, along with whatever else toppings that you’d like.