Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 18-20 minutes
- 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- zest of 1 small lemon
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a small mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Save a tbs. of the flour mixture and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine together the egg, milk, oil, sour cream, and lemon zest.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Before adding in the blueberries take the reserved tbs. of flour and mix into the blueberries.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup or so of the mixture into your muffin tins. Cook for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool and ENJOY!!!!!