Make sure to check out the video below!!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbs. melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a small baking dish with some nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the egg, coconut milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine using a spatula. Gently fold in the berries and pour the mixture into your baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and let cool for 2-3 minutes before ENJOYING!!!!