Make sure to check out the video below!!!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cold milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas or 4 small ripe bananas
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and butter. Once combined add in milk, bananas, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Whisk until everything is well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared pan, bake 60-65 minutes. Let cook for 20 minutes before carefully removing from the pan and slicing.