Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 2 large white potatoes cut into cubes
- 1 bell pepper chopped roughly
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup baby bella mushrooms diced
- 1 cup of spinach
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. of Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 eggs
- In a skillet with high sides add in 2 tbs. of olive oil, potatoes, salt, pepper, 3/4 of the Italian seasoning. Mix well and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are about 90 percent cooked through.
- Add in the onions and mushroom and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the red bell peppers cooking the mixture for 2-3 minutes. Add in the spinach and the remaining Italian seasoning and cook until the spinach wilts down.
- Remove the hash onto a serving plate and in the same pan add in the remaining tbs. of olive oil. Add in the eggs and cook as desired. (I like mine with a runny yolk but this is your dish, you cook them to your liking!)
- Place cooked eggs over hash and ENJOY!