Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes (6 hour resting time)
- 1 package lady finger cookies
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk (whole or 1 percent)
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a small sauce pan heat up the whipping cream, making sure to take of the stove right before the cream comes to a boil. Place the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a small mixing bowl and pour the hot whipping cream over the chips. Do not mix them, just set aside.
- Add your milk and vanilla mixture into a medium sized mixing bowl and using a hand held mixer, mix the mixture for a few minutes, until you develop the consistency of pudding. Set aside.
- Taking your bowl of chocolate and heavy whipping cream mix well together using a hand held whisk until the chocolate is nicely combined with the cream.
- Using either a pie plate or whatever dish you’d like start by placing a layer of lady finger cookies. Follow that with a layer of pudding.
- Repeat with another layer of cookies, pudding, and finally a final layer of cookies.
- Taking the chocolate mixture pour it over the top cookie mixture and smooth it out evenly.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hour to allow the mixture to set, and ENJOY!!!!