Make sure to check out the video below!
- 1 lb. green beans washed, dried, and trimmed
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups panko crumbs
- 2-3 tbs. vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or if you know me I will be using aluminum foil.
- Arrange 3 mixing bowl. Into one add in the flour, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, and 1 tsp. dried parsley. Mix well and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl mix together the eggs, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, and 1 tsp. dried parsley and set aside.
- In the last bowl combine panko, vegetable oil, and the reaming salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and dried parsley.
- Taking a handful of green beans at a time toss them in the flour, then egg mixture, and finally the panko mixture. Transfer the green beans onto your baking sheet in a single layer. Continue this until you are done.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes or until the green beans are crispy and golden brown.