Check out the video below!
- 1 large zucchini cut into slices.
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup Panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. milk
- 1 egg
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Set out 3 different mixing bowls.
- In the first bowl add in the flour, 1/3 of the salt, 1/3 of the pepper, 1/3 of the garlic salt, and 1/3 of the Italian seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the egg, milk, 1/3 of the salt, pepper, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- In the last bowl combine the panko, parmesan cheese, and the remaining salt, pepper, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
- To begin take a handful of zucchini chips and dip them in the flour mixture. Transfer them over to the egg mixture, and then the parmesan mixture.
- Place the chips directly on the pan. Once finished take the non-stick cooking spray and spray over the covered chips.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes and ENJOY!!!