Don’t forget to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
- 2 cups washed and dried blueberries
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tbs. cane sugar (substitute with regular sugar or brown sugar if you don’t have cane sugar)
- 1 tbs. cornstarch
- 8 tbs. unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with aluminum foil (this is completely optional, however this makes the cleanup a lot easier).
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in flour, oats, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Give the mixture a nice stir and add in the melted butter making sure the butter coats everything nicely.
- Set aside 1 cup of mixture for the topping of your bar and using the rest lay in a single layer patting it down with your hands.
- In another medium sized bowl add in your blueberries, cornstarch, cane sugar, and lemon juice. Using a spatula toss the mixture together being careful not to pop the berries. Pour berries over first layer of bar in the baking pan.
- Using the remaining 1 cup of topping mixture cover the top evenly.
- Bake for 55 minutes. Let cool and ENJOY!!!!