Check out the video down below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 package of spaghetti or linguine of your choice
- 1/2 onion diced
- 4 strips of bacon diced
- 1 cup of frozen peas thawed
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Fill a large pot with water and add a generous sprinkling of salt. Bring to a boil and add in your pasta. Cook according to package instructions.
- Add eggs to parmesan cheese and using a fork combine until the cheese and eggs are one mixture.
- In a large pan with high sides add in your bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the bacon is about 75% cooked to your liking. Add in your onions and cook until golden and translucent and bacon has reached desired crispness. Shut the heat off.
- Using tongs remove the cooked linguine from the pot and add it directly into the pan with bacon and onions.
- Working quickly add in the cheese and egg mixture, mixing vigorously as not to scramble the eggs. Once the pasta is covered with egg and parmesan coating add in peas, a sprinkling with salt and pepper, and give it another rough toss.
- Top with fresh parsley and ENJOY!