Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts cleaned off and cut into 1/4 – 1/2 inch slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper both sides of your cutlets.
- In one dish add in your eggs and whisk until well combined.
- In a second dish add in the flour and bread crumbs and combine together.
- Taking one cutlet at a time soak it in the egg and then move the cutlet to the flour and bread crumb mixture, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Add the oil into a skillet and heat it up on medium high heat. Add in your chicken and turn the heat down to medium. Cook 3-5 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked through. Depending on the thickness of your cutlet cooking times will vary, so are sure you are keeping that in mind.
- Remove from pan and ENJOY!!!
One Comment Add yours
Wow…these look great! Thanks for the recipe.