Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 tbs. whole milk
- 4 eggs separated
- 2 tbs. honey
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbs. butter for cooking
- In a small mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the egg whites. Using an electric hand mixer beat the eggs until stiff.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl and in the egg yolks, ricotta, milk, honey, lemon zest, and vanilla. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the egg whites and then blueberries.
- Either on a griddle or pan add in a little bit of butter and once the pan is nice and hot add in about 1/3 cup of batter at time. Cook until bubbles start to appear on top and then flip pancakes. Cook for another minute or two, or until fully cooked through and ENJOY