Check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 2 cups of pasta sauce (try my own sauce, which you can find in my meatball recipe)
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 1 cup of spinach
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the ricotta cheese, parmesan, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, onions, garlic, spinach, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- Taking your baking dish cover the bottom with a layer of your pasta sauce.
- Taking a piece of lasagna at a time, spread some ricotta mixture on top of the noodle (watch video for clear visual) and roll the noodle. Place the roll in the dish rolled part down. Continue doing this until your pan is full.
- Cover the top with another layer of sauce and the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with some aluminum foil and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes and ENJOY!!!