Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5.5 hours – 8 hours
- 1lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1.5 tbs. paprika
- 1 tbs. chili powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Place pork loin at the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add in rest of ingredients making sure they are fully covering the pork loin.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 5.5 hours on high.
- Once pork is fully cooked through, take two forks and pull the pork apart and shred it.
- Enjoy over rice, in a wrap or in a sandwich!