Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 scallions diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray your muffin tin with some non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl add in your eggs and milk. Mix well to combine.
- Add in onion, scallions, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, spinach, and mozzarella. Mix well.
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup distribute the mixture evenly into your muffin tin.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Enjoy with toast and so much more!