Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks), melted
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries diced
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and lune a muffin tin with some liners.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Take 1 tbs. of flour mixture and pour into the strawberries. Mix lightly and set aside. This will prevent your strawberries from falling to the bottom when cooking.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the eggs, butter, vanilla extract, and milk. Using a hand held whisk mix together well.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix lightly making sure not to over beat the batter.
- Add in the sugar and mix to combine.
- Using a spatula fold in the strawberries.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon fill the cupcake liners. Bake 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Let cool and enjoy!