Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 1 lb. pasta of your choice (I like linguine or spaghetti)
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes dried from the oil
- 1/2 fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. peper
- 2 tbs. olive oil (feel free to add more if needed)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil adding a generous pinch of salt. Drop in the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking add in the sundries tomatoes, basil, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil into a food processor. Blend until you get the consistency of your liking.
- Drain the pasta and put into a serving plate (make sure to reserve some of the pasta water). Add in your pesto and mix well, adding in some of the pasta water for flavor.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese over the top and ENJOY!!!!