Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 6-8 tortillas of your choice
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1 tbs. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cooking spray
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Taking your cooking spray, spray both sides of the tortillas so that they are nicely coated with the oil. Stack the tortillas on top of each other.
- Using a knife cut your tortilla into your desired chip size and shape.
- Place the tortillas in a single layer on your baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops of your chips with the sugar/ cinnamon/ and salt mixture.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until crispy. Let cool and ENJOY!
Side note: The longer you let your chips cool, the crunchier they will be =)