Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes
- 1 package of little sausages (I like to use Little Smokies)
- 1 package of bacon
- Pre heat your oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil.
- Take your bacon slices and cut them in half.
- Taking a piece of bacon wrap it around a piece of sausage and put it on the baking sheet wrapped side down. Continue to do this until you are all done.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Depending on the thickness and length of your bacon, as well as how crispy you want it your cooking time may vary. Make sure to flip the sausages halfway through the cooking process.
- Remove from the oven, plate, and ENJOY!!!