Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 times
- 2 granny smith apples (cored and cut into quarters)
- 1/3 cup peanut/ soy nut butter
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup candy corn
- Cut a small section of the outside of the apple to signify the mouth (watch video for visual).
- Taking some of the peanut/ soy nut butter put some in the space you cut out.
- Add in 2 marshmallows for the teeth, and 1 piece of candy corn on each side of the marshmallows for the fangs.