Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 4-5 minutes
I am not listing the amount of materials as it will vary by bag sizes and so. Just make as much or as little as you want. Trust me once you try one you will want more!
- Pretzels (twists not rods)
- Milk chocolate Hershey kisses
- Candy corn
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a baking sheet line up your pretzels in a single layer. Top each pretzel with a Hershey kiss (watch video for better visual).
- Place in the oven and bake 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate has softened enough to be pushed down.
- Remove from oven and immediately start placing one piece of candy corn on each kiss. Continue to do this until they are all done.
- Place in a cool place for the chocolate to harden and ENJOY!