Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 17-20 minutes
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (plus 1/3 cup for cream cheese mixture)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin puree
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbs. vanilla extract (plus additional tbs. for cream cheese mixture)
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- Pre heat your oven to 375 degrees and line a muffin tin with some liners. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl add in 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, brown sugar, and pumpkin puree. Whisk well. Add in the eggs, oil, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredient and mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 of the way. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the cream cheese and using a hand held mixer mix until cream cheese is nice and smooth. Add in the remaining sugar and mix. Add in egg yolk and remaining vanilla extract. Mix until everything is nicely combined.
- Top each muffin with a tbs. or so of the cream cheese mixture. Using a toothpick or knife and swirl the cream cheese into the pumpkin batter (watch video for visual).
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool and ENJOY!
3 Comments Add yours
These look and sounds amazing! Perfect for the season! Thanks for the great recipe. I’m following your blog for more 🙂 I recently made carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and it was delicious, so I highly recommend it 🙂
Thanks for the recommendation. I tried to carrot cake and I’m addicted. I made it twice in one week! Thanks again!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m happy to hear that!