Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
Depending on how many muffins you want to make the amount of eggs and bacon will change. For every piece of bacon you will need one egg.
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 pieces green onions diced
- Italian seasoning
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil. Place the bacon in a single sheet on the baking pan. Bake 10 minutes, just enough for the bacon to stiffen up and be able to hold up on it’s own.
- After 10 minutes remove the bacon from the oven. Take a muffin tin and spray with non-stick cooking oil. Taking one piece of bacon at a time line the sides of the muffin tin (watch video for better visual).
- Crack an egg into the tin so the bacon acts like a cupcake liner.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Bake for 15 -20 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked through.
- Remove the eggs from the oven and sprinkle with some cheddar cheese. Place back into the oven for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
- Garnish with diced green onions and ENJOY!