Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 12-14 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 unsalted butter softened at room temp.
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar (to sprinkle over cooked cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree. Mix to combine everything.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix just until the flour is incorporated (making sure not to over mix, otherwise you will have a very dense cookie).
- Using a spatula add in both types of chocolate chips and fold them into the batter.
- Using two two spoons or a small ice cream scoop, drop scoops of the batter onto your baking sheet. Using your palm flatten the cookies a bit. Bake 12-14 minutes or until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Cool completely, sprinkle with some powdered sugar, and ENJOY!