Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 Granny Smith and 1 Macintosh apples (thinly sliced)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1 egg (mixed with water for egg wash)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and grease a cookie sheet with some non-stick cooking oil or butter.
- In a small sized mixing bowl add in the apple slices and the lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Taking the sheet of puff pastry fold the sides about 1/2 inch in (watch video for visual).
- Take the apple slices and line them in neat rows filling the whole sheet of puff pastry.
- Taking the egg wash, wash over the sides of the pastry sheet that is exposed and not covered with apple slices.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Let cool, dust with some powdered sugar (optional), and ENJOY!