Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup old-fashioned cooking oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter (at room temp)
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet some parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in both types of sugar and butter. Mix well.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Add in dry ingredients mix until everything is nicely combined.
- Fold in oats and chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Taking either a small ice cream scoop of two teaspoons scoop balls of batter onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked through. Cool completely and ENJOY!