Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 25-30 minutes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 12 vanilla cookies (I like Nilla cookies)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with some liners.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, and salt and continue to cream until everything is nicely incorporated and smooth.
- Place one Nilla cookie at the bottom of each cupcake liner, followed by a few white and milk chocolate chips.
- Scoop in the cream cheese filling to the top of each cupcake liner and bake 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
If desired, sprinkle some extra chocolate chips to decorate the top of each cheesecake.